This could be one of the following documents:
- National Identity card
The document must be:
- current and valid
- Issued by an official government authority
Residency documentation cannot be the same as the Government ID. A total of two different documents
are required, one of which could be:
- Tax statement issued within the last 6 months.
- Bank statement issued within the last 6 months.
- National identity card.
- Address confirmation/statement from the local mayor's office/municipality no older than 6
- Utility bill (electricity, gas, home internet, landline phone etc.) issued within the last six
months. It must show a service which is physically provided to the residential address.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 72% of retail
investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with Saxo Bank. You should consider whether you understand how
CFDs, FX or any of the other products work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your